Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs.


Ok. So i think i might have gone mental. Not cray cray mental, but a slight form of going ko-ko. Theres this person/feeling/place i can't stop thinking about. It's making my nights shorter and causing larger much un-needed eyebugs. Or actually it's making my nights hella much longer and my sleep shorter. My bed has become a place where i twist and turn and roll my eyes in complete darkness to whoever controls WHENTHEFUCK my body is supposed to shut down for the night. The inside of my blanket is always too hot and my pillow's never cold enough. It's like my days magically added another 10 hours to it and now the hours in what seems like my never ending days has 500.000 minutes in them! Yea, uh-huh, ok.

Have you ever wanted something/someone or wanted to be somewhere so bad it feels like you might be on the verge of complete and total RIDICULOUS insanity?? This shit is driving me crazy up the walls with no ceiling. My soul is a circle i can't get around and I have developed awkward sleeping patterns. Terribly awkward and erratic sleeping patterns. Actually, i really don’t think there’s much of a pattern.

K, gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment