FALLing.


Fall has arrived. The trees are bare and the ground the contrary. Everything is illuminating and it seems to be swirling around in a big whirlwind of leaves, sweet memories of summer, vague thoughts of winter, the current love for fall and thoughts of you. I love fall. All writers loves fall. Not that i am a writer. But i love and i write and it's all here nonetheless. Fall gets the upper me going. My mind and what i think, my heart and what i feel, my eyes and what i see, my lips and what i speak and my ears and all i hear. Enhanced. Everything around me. Enhanced and exaggerated to the highest level. Im so emotional it's not even funny. But it's lovely. Im a mess, i don't mind. You shouldn't either.

I hope my love swirls in your direction and that you catch it and do with it what you want. Whoever you are. Exaggerate the words you say and the kisses you blow away. For if you can make her happy, what are you waiting for?

1 comment: