Please write me off your list.


It's mid october and i am leaving in less than two months. Leaving. The thought of it causes vibrations through my body i knew not existed. This time everything will be even more perfect. The thing is that, i think you forgot. Not that i am leaving, but that my return here is uncertain. I think in the middle of being completely and disgustingly wrapped up in your own sad perception of this momentary happiness and not taking a single minute to think of the consequences of the things you do, you forgot. It's quite embarrassing actually. The way you wander off thinking so highly of yourself. I never would have thought.. Not you. There's absolutely no reason in me elaborating on this, for you know who you are. Im done with sticking up for you and all the shady things you do to the people around you. If they had the slightest idea. To think that i know all of your deepest darkest secrets and every inkling corner of your life (till recently that is), i don't understand how you dare to even. I wish you find what you are looking for. This is me letting go. I don't miss you now, i only miss you then. But i will also leave it at that. I will leave you at that.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment