His girl wants to party all the time.


There are so many things i want to tell you. So many words id like to say. I have perfect images in my mind of what it would look like and the sound of me saying the right words at the right time is ameliorate. I try to tell you how you make me feel, but always end up vomiting a whole bucket of rambling words shooting in different directions. Yes, they are all words of love, but i wish they came out in the same order as they are piled up as in my head. I have never been too good with words. I mean sure, i can write. but i never know just what to say, how to speak. It’s as though my mouth is not fully connected to my brain and somewhere along the line my thoughts are lost in translation. I want to leave my words everywhere for you to pick up and wrap around you forever. I want the sound of my voice to keep you safe.

"He made her feel invincible simply by calling her lovely when they hung up the phone".

No comments:

Post a Comment