091110.


This is a letter to you, my dear.

Throughout my humble 24 years of living i have been blessed with the presence of what i would dare to admit 'the most amazing people on earth'. My close friends and family make me believe in perfection every single day. 10 months ago you took that perfection to another height. You walked into my life in pink and purple balenciaga heels a random night in january and never left my side since. You were never a part of my plan and us building the foundation of this amazing friendship we have today wasn't in my wildest imagination. You touched my heart with the clasp of your hand from the very start. I grew instant care for you and fell in love with all your quirky and lovable ways in going through life. I saw myself in you at so many levels and you got me at every flicker i made. You understood everything about me and it felt so strangely right. I met you in a tough stage of my life. I was looking for somewhere to belong and you made me believe in that again.

The million hours we ever spent talking, laughing our brains out, staring at the sky, dancing till we died, holding hands and pouring our hearts out to one another is something i am forever grateful to have been given. You are such a beautiful person inside and out. So amazingly stunning. You are exquisite and i could write you a song a million miles long and it would never be enough. The comfort you gave me while practically living with each-other for the longest time is a huge part of who i am today. I know it might sound crazy to the commoner that i have this love for you after less than a lifetime, but it's here nonetheless. The amazing conversations we had about life, love and other disasters on our many random nights, ill miss everyday until we meet again. Everything was a little more with you. A little more fun, a little more crazy, a little more careless, a little more perfect and a little more beautiful.

In two months i will be seeing you again. I will be graced with your presence and your wonderful being. You are my favorite shade of light. I can't wait for us to make all our dreams come true. I know you've had a rough couple of months and it has killed me inside knowing that i couldn't be there for you physically. I have tried my best to give you all my words, thoughts and love and i hope it has helped you in some kind of way. The same way you are always attentive of whatever emotions are running fast speed through my heart everyday.

So, thank you for being such a wonderful and inspirational person in my life. I wouldn't be the same without you. Believe me when i try to put to words that you are my love long distance and that i will dance every night away with you=)

Happy birthday Baretz, you i love.
Photobucket
bybj.

2 comments: